Re: languages, TM goods, misc.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Gregory Matteson <matteson@ccnet.com>
subject Re: languages, TM goods, misc.
date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 19:32:35 -0800
At 01:25 AM 12/1/96 -0800, Ryo-oh-ki wrote:
>Gregory Matteson said:
>
>    If you have the chance, visit Akihabara with a full wallet.
>    You will know pain like no other...

        Where is this particular anime emporium?

>    Try and get the Sol Bianca soundtrack too.  Good stuff!

        I'll have to check that out. The Sol Bianca (ADV)LD is digital, and
didn't encourage me in that respect. Some of the V A were poorly miked, as
might have been common until recently in experimental projects.

> What this has
>:to do with TM is that, as has been said before here, Sol Bianca was the
>:first(and somewhat experimental)effort by what became the TM!RO team.
>
>    Any Ryo-oh-ki plush stuffed toys, or are they still out?

        No Ryo-ohki plushes. The last place I knew that had them (&where I
got mine, was U.C.I.)
>:        Little bit of a boast, and point.  I finally saved up and got
>:PhotoShop (4.0).  I don't know whether this will work with my browser
>:plug-ins, but one thing I got out of it is Quick-time that actually works in
>:Window(rather well, BTW), both 16 and 32 bit. This is in reference to some
>:comments I saw tonight on the ML about Quick-time files.
>
>    Since QuickTime is cross-platform, you should be able to
>    download the latest version from Apple's web site:
>
>        http://quicktime.apple.com/

        I have tended to agree with comments to the contrary, in the past,
because it never seemed to work right.  I don't know whether it is because
the newer pentium systems are a lot more stable, or where I got the .exe's,
but like a lot of others I havn't been able to get Quicktime to work in the
past.

>    Today was a busy day for channel #TenchiML !  ^_^

        I would like to, it's hard on my schedule, including friday/saturday
graveyards. I have an IRC program(netscape's). I am also worried that I am
just not that spontaneous; look how rough my e-mail is when I do it on the fly.

                        Greg M.<matteson@ccnet.com>

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited