Re: OAV3 thoughts

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: OAV3 thoughts
date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 02:44:10 -0700
At 05:14 PM 10/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment on it.
>
>I thought someone had posted a summary to the list, though.
>
>Or perhaps it was only to the AIC board, which as has been mentioned a few
>times in the last week or two, is currently down and out for the foreseeable
>future.

ya there was a synopsis posted like last week or soemthing, i didn't read
it though cuz i dont want to get spoiled. havent really bothered with the
raws either, just waiting for some subs to pop up

^_^x kD

"This is a place where you can rember the already lost past fondly.. its
not a place to change the future. A crafted paradise... such a thing has no
future"-Darcia

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited