RE: hi

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject RE: hi
date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 02:40:33 -0700
At 09:26 PM 10/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>replicant misses the good old days.
>
>Top 5 things I miss:
>5. Daily fights with Dan "God" Hollis.
>4. Peter "I'm a fucking tool!" Gray and his endless essay's! :-p
>3. Annoying the shit out of Brazil. >:-)
>2. Hating on "Whoruna" and that TMiL2 crap.
>1. Talking about Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki

LOL oh man i totally forgot about peter.... that guy was such a tool.
whatever happened to him anyway? probably choked to death in some freaky
autoerotic asphyxiation thing  or something.

is Brazil still around? havent seen him post in a while

^_^x KD
"Now you will receive us! We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do
not want your tired and sick. it is your corrupts we claim! It is your evil
that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down. Each
day we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies!"-Boondock
Saints

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited