Re: hi

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: hi
date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 02:38:32 -0700
At 06:00 PM 10/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Zachary Hughes wrote:
>
> >--0-342539504-1065132983=:41207
> >
> >adrianna, this is a pretty slow moving ml but you'll fit in.
> >

>It didn't used to be...  I almost miss the early CN Tenchi days.  Almost.
>(For those who weren't around, it averaged something like 100 messages a
>day during the July Tenchi first aired on CN...  it ended up just barely
>in excess of 3000 messages for the month...)
>
>-K.T.K, who just realized he's gaining on his 5th full year of ML fun,
>almost to start on his 6th...
>--
>"It almost makes me sad how few of the people I knew back when I first
>joined are still here today...."

*stabs kuuta in the face*

ya a lot of the older folks seem to be gone or not posting hardly at all.
Everyone just ran outa stuff to talk about i guess. hell i was probably one
of the more guilty at posting OT stuff =P

^_^x KD
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath
descended forth from thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out the
command. So we will flow a river forth unto thee, and teeming with souls
shall it ever be."-Boondock Saints

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited