Re: hi - now 2004 calendar

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: hi - now 2004 calendar
date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 02:36:21 -0700
At 07:30 AM 10/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > I just bought the 2004 Pioneer girls of Anime calendar.  Has Sasami
> > in
> > one panel and all the girls in another swimsuited.
>
>Well, that's nice, now that Pioneer is gone.  What is it now,
>Gen-something?  Wonder how long it will take to fix all the adverts,
>web-pages, and current releasings.
>
>Hope they do better with anime than Pioneer was doing at the end

whoa, whoa. what? pioneer is gone? man i have been outa the loop for a
while, did they get bought out or whats going on? now that you mention it i
havent seen anything from them in a while

^_^x kD
"Ive watched this for 5000 years. These foolish organisms called humans..
Everyday, they cant live without killing each other. These are despicable
organisms. We're Peacemakers. We need to wipe this chaotic society out and
start this world anew."-Stea/SP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited