Re: OVA3

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: OVA3
date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:19:42 -0700
The "region 1" was there when I bought it.
The player can be made completely regionless, and macrovision can be
defeated as well. Follow the link to dvdrhelp.com, and you can see this
and other player hacks.
There was some strange behaviour with this player and Ep. 14, however.
Slight audio synch problem, some digital artifacting, which I did not
see when playing it on my Mac with Video Lan Client. So, your mileage
may vary.
Now, I can watch my Japanese OVA set on the home theater! Yay!

Joseph Riggs wrote:

> You have GOT to be kidding me on the price...
>
> And the particularly scary thing is that it would probably be able to play
> the two discs that my current DVD player can't handle (Char's Counterattack
> and OMG vol. 1).  Still, it lists Region 1 as one of the "features".  Is
that

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?