Re: OVA3

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: OVA3
date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:00:47 -0700
You have GOT to be kidding me on the price...

And the particularly scary thing is that it would probably be able to play
the two discs that my current DVD player can't handle (Char's Counterattack
and OMG vol. 1).  Still, it lists Region 1 as one of the "features".  Is that
a change, or was that there when you purchased it?

junior