RE: hi ---> Discussing OVA3

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject RE: hi ---> Discussing OVA3
date Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kevin Aw <kevinaw@shaw.ca> wrote:

> > From: KKutani [mailto:kutani@larimarcreative.com]

> > just a matter of waiting to see what happens.  Now, AFTER OVA3, if
> they
> > leave things unanswered, I'd imagine discussion will happen more
> then.

Well, if K-san doesn't get to do OVA 4 (after dealing with the 2 other
TV shows he's supposed to be working on), he might write the stuff down
in another set of TTN's.  Which wouldn't be too bad, except that a huge
number of fans wouldn't be able to read it (personally, I'm wondering
if the rumors of translated novels, indirectly referred to by
Ballantine, has any real truth to them...  I'd like to see a good
SF/Fantasy writer tackle a post translation job on those!)

> Yes, perhaps more like some Torch-and-Pitchfork discussions.  8)

> Oops... <jumps back into the shadows>

That was a mistake... I guess you forgot that shadows are basically
considered carnivorous.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited