Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

> I have to wonder if a lot of those discussions are occuring on
> GXP-specific
> boards (not that I can think of any off the top of my head).

Well, there are at least two or three...  AIC's BBS, the one Binaroid
is constantly on (forgot the name of it), and wasn't there one linked
off of Tenchi-web?  And, of course, that doesn't count any Japanese
only boards... (and AIC's went down due to HD problems recently).

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited