Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Jeff Harris" <jlhonami@mchsi.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:54:13 -0500

> Joseph Riggs wrote:
>
> >Still, its a good series, and maybe OVA 3 will give us something to
debate
> >again.
> >
> >Its been a while since we last had a good discussion.
> >

> Given the overall lack of discussion over GXP, I'm not sure there will
> be much.  Before, OVA3 was, as far as we knew, never going to happen.
> Thus, speculation bred.  Now, there is no need for speculation, it's
> just a matter of waiting to see what happens.  Now, AFTER OVA3, if they
> leave things unanswered, I'd imagine discussion will happen more then.
>
> It's hard to suggest something nowadays without it being dangerously
> close to fanfiction anyway, since we've just about drove all the topics
> into the ground.
>
> -K.T.K

I have to wonder if a lot of those discussions are occuring on GXP-specific
boards (not that I can think of any off the top of my head).

                            Jeff

Jeffery (Jeff) Harris
JLHOnami@mchsi.com

The Fourth Law of Thermodynamics: "Where Mihoshi is, Chaos reigns."
-- Tenchi Muyo In Depth: META FAQ
   http://www.geocities.com/silentmike2001/

Search field Search string

archive list