Re: hi

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: hi
date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:23:50 -0600
Joseph Riggs wrote:

>Still, its a good series, and maybe OVA 3 will give us something to debate
>again.
>
>Its been a while since we last had a good discussion.

Given the overall lack of discussion over GXP, I'm not sure there will
be much.  Before, OVA3 was, as far as we knew, never going to happen.
Thus, speculation bred.  Now, there is no need for speculation, it's
just a matter of waiting to see what happens.  Now, AFTER OVA3, if they
leave things unanswered, I'd imagine discussion will happen more then.

It's hard to suggest something nowadays without it being dangerously
close to fanfiction anyway, since we've just about drove all the topics
into the ground.

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list