Re: hi - now 2004 calendar

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <washuotaku@earthlink.net>
subject Re: hi - now 2004 calendar
date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:07:43 -0400

Chris Shockley wrote:

> --0-1015274728-1064968262=:69228
>
> The Anime Nation store is in Georgia. I also live in NC. It really stinks
> that we have no anime stores AT ALL!!! I also heard that there may be one in
> Virginia but I'm not really sure. otaku394

Golly gee wiz, I too live in NC.  There are several Anime stores in
Virginia, but mostly around the D.C. area.  There is a Anime Convention
coming up in November though called Nekocon, it will be in Virginia
Beach, VA.  So you might want to check that out, I'll be there.
Later...

--
Mark Clifton - AIM: WashuOtaku - ICQ: #4284509
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu

"Nekokoneko gives me peace of mind."

Search field Search string

archive list