Re: hi

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject Re: hi
date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
--

We generally talk about anything really, some things
Anime related, and some things that aren't.  But

My current favs are Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki aka the OAV
series, and Ranma 1/2!  I've collected all of the DVD
box sets from Season 1 to Season 6 that are available
commercially in the US.  I also have all of the Viz
Comics of Ranma 1/2 and translated manga scans of the
last half of the manga series not yet released in the
US for a total of 38 books.

My first love is Tenchi Muyo and I can't wait to see
episode 1 of OAV #3 that just came out in Japan.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
zorchhaney@yahoo.com