Re: crackin open an xbox

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: crackin open an xbox
date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:10:12 -0700
At 07:56 PM 9/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>-------------------------------1063238201
>
>For only 100 dollers you can ship your XBOX and get it repaired by calling
>1-800-4my-xbox.
>
>-------------------------------1063238201

ya, i know that, but screw that. if im paying 100 bucks might as well throw
in another 50 or 80 and just get a new one, who knows how long till it
breaks down again with a 'fix'

^_^xKD
"Is this world worth more than her? What value does this world have when it
cant even accept the existence of my naive sister? I cant protect something
as big as this world. I'm not a diety or a peacemaker. If your asking me to
kill my sister or save her..I'm going to protect her till the end!"-Shannon/SP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs