Re: [ot] Nausicaa!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: [ot] Nausicaa!
date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:41:19 -0600
Gregory Himes wrote:

>GDMFSOB!!!  It'll take me more than three months to scrap together
>$300.  Guess I won't be getting that unless I do something illicit,
>illegal, or immoral.  <sigh>
>
>Anybody want me to do something illicit or immoral for, or to, them?
>Maybe more than once?  Maybe more than once a week, if I really like
>it?  I can be bought!  <please...>
>^_^

I'd help ya out if I had a little bit more money, but have a small limit
on my credit card, and my checking account is bone dry for the next few
weeks.

However, you can pre-order from J-List and they SAY they won't charge
until it ships.  Might be able to scrounge enough by then?  (And I'd
certainly be willing to float a few bucks to a fellow Nausicaa fan by then).

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited