Re: [ot] Nausicaa!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [ot] Nausicaa!
date Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:30:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com> wrote:
> Gregory Himes wrote:
>
> >Huh?  A $300 version?
> >Is Disney reaming us again, or is there a REALLY NICE VERSION coming
> >from Ghibli in Japan

> the Super Sexy
> Special Awesome Deluxe version that comes with the Nausicaa figure,
> slip
> cover, REALLY detailed Ohmu replica, a specially made Nausicaa print
> by Miyazaki himself for this release (comes in a frame) with a
> collectors book, for ~$295.

> I already have mine on preorder.

GDMFSOB!!!  It'll take me more than three months to scrap together
$300.  Guess I won't be getting that unless I do something illicit,
illegal, or immoral.  <sigh>

Anybody want me to do something illicit or immoral for, or to, them?
Maybe more than once?  Maybe more than once a week, if I really like
it?  I can be bought!  <please...>
^_^

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited