Re: [ot] Nausicaa!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: [ot] Nausicaa!
date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:26:04 -0600
Gregory Himes wrote:

>Huh?  A $300 version?
>Is Disney reaming us again, or is there a REALLY NICE VERSION coming
>from Ghibli in Japan (yes, I know it's still Buena Vista in Japan...)?

In Japan, there're three versions. Normal version that comes with a
special slip case (~$50).   Special version that comes with a ceramic
Nausicaa figure and the slip cover (~$150 or so).   And the Super Sexy
Special Awesome Deluxe version that comes with the Nausicaa figure, slip
cover, REALLY detailed Ohmu replica, a specially made Nausicaa print by
Miyazaki himself for this release (comes in a frame) with a collectors
book, for ~$295.   All USD, of course.

I already have mine on preorder.

-K.T.K

Search field Search string