Re: [OT] A little Q&A session

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Steve <tenchimuyo951@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [OT] A little Q&A session
date Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
--0-528477982-1062558337=:45407

I guess. I saw it on eBay and I was just like, o.O what?? Thanks.

RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com> wrote:Is this what you mean?

The special "Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki" 3rd OVA preview DVD (with CD)
released on June 25, 2003. These are the details of this preview DVD:
Item name: "Tenchi Muyo! No Naishuu~To Wa I U Monono, Itu Ni Naruda
OVA~"(=The family celebration of "Tenchi Muyo!"~Even you say so, when
are you going to release the 3rd OVA~)
Item code: VPBY-11764
Price: 1995(w/t tax)
Includes:
DVD(approx.:30min)
 "Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki" 3rd OVA opening movie with the opening theme song
 Staff Interview
 The ending credit and eyecatcher from when "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" was
airing on NTV.
 "One day in studio":The recording scenery of mini radio drama in
"Tenchi Radio" CD(approx.:50min)
 "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" BGM
 "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" opening and ending theme Karaoke edition
 Special issue of "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" mini radio drama.
Selling agency:VAP

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Man must sit in chair with mouth open for very long time before roast duck
fly in. - Chinese proverb

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited