RE: GXP vol. 1 in January

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject RE: GXP vol. 1 in January
date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:23:52 -0400
Ugly as hell. Somebody forgot to draw Ryoko's nose on her.

-
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game I Am Currently Addicted To:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox - US)

Current Character in KOTOR:
***Dark Side Jedi***
Revan - Lvl 2 Scoundrel/Lvl 18 Consular
(Specialized Force Powers and Persuasion)

Number of times I have beaten KOTOR: 3
Best 100% Completion time: 24 hrs 17 mins

-----Original Message-----
> From: Dr. Briefs [mailto:glenn@capcorphq.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 6:20 AM
To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: GXP vol. 1 in January

At 05:33 PM 8/9/2003 -0700, RadHaz wrote:
>I found what looks to be the cover art for OVA3:
>http://members.fortunecity.com/radhaz/ova3/tu-han.html
>This was stolen from the Tenchi Fanclub, so I don't know how long I'll
>leave this link up.

There's a higher res version of the DVD version, link was posted to
RAAM:

http://www.astronerdboy.com/images/Tenchi-ova_3-1_cover.jpg

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs