RE: wolfs rain..

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject RE: wolfs rain..
date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:07:33 -0700
At 06:27 AM 8/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Been gonna ask and forgot.
>What is this anime? It sounds interesting.

heh no one answered so guess no one really watches it or dont know. Really
great series about a post apocyliptic world thats dying and wolves are the
key to leading themselves and possibly humanity to paradise. Really good
art. and i love the story. my only gripe is the lame 4 epps of filler crap
they had in the middle. if you snag it skip epps 15-18 The chick wolfs a
hottie! If you scope it and are good at finding songs id love to know the
name of the song, its great. i think it may even be a regular song cuz its
in american and sounds kinda beetlish but not really =P

http://www.wolfs-rain.com/

Tsume's my favorite, Darcias a close second though heh

well.. shit i took some screencaps and was gonna put em on my site, but
comcast is so unbelievably queer that i cant find what the fuck my FTP addy
is to upload shit. looked for like 10 minutes too their websites an
unbelievably large ammount of gay. Anyone here have this piece of shit
service? any clue where the hell you can get that info? i know its still
there cuz i can still acess my old pics there with the comcast instead of
ATTBI tag

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list