Re: GXP Synopsis

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com>
subject Re: GXP Synopsis
date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:56:28 -0700
Weatherwax, I would like Binaroid's e-mail address so I can get his
permission to post his well-done synopsis at the AFC message board. Domo
arigato for your help.

Horosha

Member of AFC, #SAS#, KOME, #WASHU#, TMML, RFFC, publisher/writer of the
Songs in the Key of Life Newsletter, writer of the fanfic series, "Strange
Days" and "The Possiblilities Are Endless," and Member of the Sailor Pluto
RPG (Ryoko).
"I like girls, especially between the ages of seventeen and eighteen."
W.C.Fields
"I Hoo, Tinfoil, Away!" Daffy Duck
"Don't Shoot Me, I'm just the Piano Player." Elton John.

>From: Weatherwax123@aol.com
>To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
>Subject: Re: GXP Synopsis
>Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:38:01 EDT
>
>Hello v_bashaw@hotmail.com,
>
>In reference to your comment:
>
>=E8 I accidently erased lost the name of the person who
>=E8 sent the GXP Synopsis to  me. I liked it alot and I'm
>=E8 seeking permission to post it at the Ayeka Fan  Club.
>=E8 Besides his/her permission I would like to post your
>=E8 name and e-mail  address so people can show their
>=E8 appreciation for your hard work and  dedication.
>
>Horosha -
>
>   I think the person who was sending out the GXP synopsis was
>jlhonami@mchsi.com (Jeff Harris). However, what he sent out is a
>compilation
>  of posts made
>originally by Binaroid on the AIC bulletin boards, and I wouldn't repost it
>anywhere without his permission or giving credit to him. If you need
>Binaroi
>d's
>email addy, contact me and I'll send it on.
>
>Granny/Mary<A HREF=3D"mailto:jlhonami@mchsi.com">
>
></A>

Search field Search string

archive list