Re: OVA 3

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 3
date Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/2/2003 12:38:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> replicant@northstate.net writes:

> > KTK, just wait and get the US release.
> > Besides that money is for KOTOR.

> when is the us release by the way?

Assuming you are talking about the "subject," there is no US date... It
hasn't even been released in Japan... And it's an OVA, so there is no
guarantee it will even finish out the projected episodes (6 IIRC), they
will also be released a month or greater apart, so figure it will be
over a year for an official US release, when it finally does come.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited