Re: OVA 3

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 3
date Mon, 4 Aug 2003 06:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
--- KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com> wrote:
> akira esquilin wrote:

> >dude , I ve tried looking up whos gonna relase it in the us and  I
> dont think
> >pioneer is going to.(praying that they will)

You don't need to like, say, "dude" dude... It's rather out of style
man, and pointless on a ML, unless you be a goin-for-da-feel...  ^_^

> It's probably not going to be, for various reasons I don't feel like
> reiterating.

> >It might be fox ( enormous sweat drop)
> >or (cring) kids wb... AUUUGH!!!!NOOOO!!!

> It will not be either of those two.  If they had it at all it would
> only
> be for TV broadcast.

Based on the opening alone, Fox, WB, ULN (or god forbid ABC/Disney)
wouldn't touch it with a three-meter light hawk sword...  The series is
still going to be ecchi, especially considering Ryoko's personality and
mores.

No, I'd place my bets on Funimation,
> considering GXP.

So would I for the same reasons.
And based on production values and performance over the last 2 years
among Anime distributors, I pray Pioneer DOESN'T get it.  I would much
prefer Funimation get it (Fruits Basket/Blue Gender), or if we really
had to, ADV (they've been getting better, and their dubs suck only
about 40% of the time now).

Of course, my episode 14 is already pre-ordered... and I suspect a
fansub will be out the day after (based on recent performances on
several current running anime).  I at least hope the new OVAs have that
popularity with the fansubbers.

Wow, AnimEigo just notified me that my Urusei Yatsura Movies and OVA
box set will be shipping soon... more Lum... We've been apart for too
long (about 20 years)  ^_^

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited