Re: Tenchi's wife

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi's wife
date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:07:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ashlee Hovey <hoveyashlee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ROWR!!!!!  i was picture huntin and i found a really great piccy of
> ryoko
> with...tenchi's daughter, yes, it is an official piccy, and there is
> conclusive evidence in the piccy that it is tenchi AND ryokos
> daughter!!!!

Are you talking about the cover art from one of Kajashima's
doujinshi... The one with Ryoko holding her daugther, ~2 years old,
with matching cyan hair?

Remember, official does not mean canon to the universes' reality.  We
have several pictures that are official with Tenchi getting married to
1 or several girls, and even one from the TV series where Nagi is
participating in the ceremony.

At the moment, I suspect that, of all non-OVA-video material, only the
"True Tenchi Novels" will end up falling within Kajishima's OVA reality
(since a boatload -- bad pun -- of material from those 3 novels ended
up wholesale in the GXP series).

The one picture I think youre referring to, is very beautiful, though.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited