Re: Tenchi's wife

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi's wife
date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 05:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com> wrote:
> Someone who claims to be Carl W. Orchard allegedly wrote the
> following at
> 04:30 PM 7/14/2003 -0700:
> >         I know it's been gone over before.... But who does Tenchi
> decide
> > to go
> >with?
>
> Ryo-ohki!

Like it wasn't obvious from the start...  After all, it's called Tenchi
Muyo! Ryo-Ohki.  Just look at how love struck the little thing is in
episode 10, and how she passes that on to the masu.  And then she gets
a full humanoid form.
And we all know Tenchi isn't into pushy adult girls... or he'd be a dad
already...

errrr, I think I'm gonna stop now.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited