Re: AX 2003 Meet and Funimation Panel

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: AX 2003 Meet and Funimation Panel
date Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I suppose it might be
> possible for Funimation to license OVA 3, then sublicense it to
> Pioneer
> for actual localization and DVD production. Still, "possible" and
> "likely" are nowhere near the same thing.

Ghods above, I hope not, unless they clear up their production problems
(see a few of my previous Pioneer bitches).

> So when Pioneer says at AX that they don't currently hold the rights
> OVA 3, well...I don't start holding my breath.
> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/convention.php?id=74

Uhhh, isn't the R.O.D. TV series called "Read or Dream"?

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited