Re: AX 2003 Meet and Funimation Panel

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: AX 2003 Meet and Funimation Panel
date Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- BKorin6494@aol.com wrote:

> all the domestic companies. Did anyone catch the Gonzo panel and see
> how
> great last exile and yukikaze look? They look anazing, hopefully the
> story
> works

ALL of Gonzo's stuff looks great (just the stories or implementation on
a few of them SUCK).
Great -- Vandread, Hellsing, Last Exile.
Heh, heh, heh, I already have 12 eps of Last Exile fansubbed...
hopefullly Pioneer will either shape up, or lose the licens for that.

BTW, I haven't seen anything on Yukikaze... What's that about?

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited