Re: OVA 3 OP [was Re: tenchi-web updated]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 3 OP [was Re: tenchi-web updated]
date Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
--- Weatherwax123@aol.com wrote:

> Some pictures from the opening of OAV 3, including a picture of 'Z' can be
> found here:

thank you!  anyone have any more of this?

> http://www.loknaroforion.org/oav3/
> (This address has already been posted to an active and public bulletin
board,

> so I don't see any harm in posting it further.)
> Thoughts?
> Granny/Mary

holy poop-on-a-stick.  yeah, I'd wager my last Oreo that the guy in the
picture is

the shadowy figure known as "Z". The clothing and hair are a dead give-away.
This guy

looks like a hardcore doofus though.  I hope he turns out to be more menacing
than he

looks, cause I just can't take some DBZ reject with a wicked-nasty case of
pink-eye

seriously.
nik

Search field Search string