Re: question about the newest Kenshin OVA

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: question about the newest Kenshin OVA
date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 20:58:22 -0700
At 02:40 AM 6/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if Samurai X: Reflection is any good? I've heard that,
>like the other OVAs, it has a more serious tone than the TV series does,
>but that's about it.

complete and uttter shit. Lookit my name and you can guess how much i love
that damn series. The Seisounen OVAs though are complete ass and a waste of
time, they only show snippets of the cool stuff from the manga, enishi
fight, ect, and have this lame end game thing going on with a disease eatin
kenshin away.. LAME LAME LAME. if you wanna see the 'true' ending just read
the manga, much better ending and the revenge arc friggin OWNS. I thought
thats what the OVAs were gonna cover but i was wrong

^_^x KD
"Ever since that day the snow fell, I have always despised you... As my
hair turned pure white, as I was washed to Shanghai, I have always despised
you... In spring, summer, winter and autumn... On clear days, on rainy
days... In the day, in the night.. My hate was like food for my brain, who
forgot what sleep was, keeping madly an awakening state!"-Enishi/Rurouni
Kenshin revenge arc

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited