Re: Re: New image at tenchi-web

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Re: New image at tenchi-web
date Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> GXP is roughly, from start to finish, about a year long (or however
> long a
> term at the Academy is), so if it took place between episodes, OVA 3
> would
> cover an awfully long period of time.  What I usually hear from
> people is
> that it starts roughly a year after the end of OVA 2, iirc.

This is correct (especially since we get to see Noike quite pleasantly
and comfortably inserted into the Masaki Tenchi "family."

The claim that this show occurs approx. 1 year after OVA 3 comes
straight from the ship's (bad joke) mouth, from the AIC interview with
Kajishima Masaki himself.  The interview appeared on both the Japanese
and English sides of their website at the time, and the statement was
made more than 2 years ago.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited