Re: Re: New image at tenchi-web

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Re: New image at tenchi-web
date Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:56:55 -0400 (GMT)
Hi

That's news, I thought GXP occurs about 1/3 through OAV3.  I can't remember
which GXP website said this, but it was supposedly based upon interviews with
the Tenchi/GXP writers.  I could be (probably) wrong, and they could done a
quick rewrite based upon GXP's reception so whatever was written previously
could just be thrown away.

Dave M.
-------Original Message-------
Sent: 06/05/03 02:41 PM
To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: New image at tenchi-web

> > From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> I'm also wondering if the fact that Funaho is rooted on Earth, might
> somehow play a bigger role than just a repository of knowledge... after
> all, it's presence has been a hinge-pin for several things already, and
> it almost feels like there should be something more...  (Now if Washu
> could cause some fertile seeds to germinate... maybe we could get a
> forest and maybe a few actual ships out of it  ^_^)

Since this did not happened in GXP, and that GXP is after
OVA3, I do not think this will be mentioned in OVA3.

Fro the same reason, IMHO, I do not think anything big
will be happened to Jurai in OVA3.

This may, IMHO, affect the screen time of Aeka....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string