Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:20:51 -0700
JLHOnami@mchsi.com wrote:
> "BTW, has anybody else ordered the OVA 3 preview DVD?"
>
> Huh?  Can someone provide some details on this?

Description from the webmaster for AIC's English site (at
http://www.aicanime.com/ ):
----

Tenchi-web has been updated on April 22 with the latest news of the
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki" 3rd OVA. VAP will release a special preview DVD
(with CD) on June 25, 2003 to appreciate the patient waiting of all
Tenchi fans for the release of "Tenchi Muyo!" 3rd OVA. These are the
details of this special preview DVD:
Item name: "Tenchi Muyo! No Naishuu~To Wa I U Monono, Itu Ni Naruda
OVA~"(=The family celebration of "Tenchi Muyo!"~Even you say so, when
are you going to release the 3rd OVA~)
Item code: VPBY-11764
Price: 1995(w/t tax)
Includes:
DVD(approx.:30min)
 "Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki" 3rd OVA opening movie with the opening theme song
 Staff Interview
 The ending credit and eyecatcher from when "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" was
airing on NTV.
 "One day in studio":The recording scenery of mini radio drama in
"Tenchi Radio"
CD(approx.:50min)
 "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" BGM
 "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" opening and ending theme Karaoke edition
 Special issue of "Tenchi Muyo! GXP" mini radio drama.
Selling agency:VAP

----

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string