Re: Con Season... Q&A sessions

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Con Season... Q&A sessions
date Tue, 13 May 2003 10:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu> wrote:

> As for the Q&A part... it will be lengthy... hell, I only have an
> hour.

Not if you keep the answers short and sweet...

> Besides, people ask all the basic questions like "is Mihoshi related
> Washu?",
After Tenchi turned Washu down, it's natural she turned to Mihoshi...
So, they are only related by marriage...

"Who's going to merry Tenchi?",
Amagasaki... after the Ralph Kramden, "bang zoon... to the moon,"
escapades, did you really have any doubts...

"Why is your website so
> gay?";

Your website is gay?
Quick, off to Shoujocon! and alert the Yaoi crowds!

Cool... deviant AI behavior ^_^

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited