Re: Con Season

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu>
subject Re: Con Season
date Mon, 12 May 2003 17:16:59 -0400

Gregory Himes wrote:

> --- Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu> wrote:
> [Tenchi panel]
> > Mostly answer some questions like when the 3rd OVA coming and what
> > not.
> > After that I'll probably show an episode of GXP.
>
> With the amount of info we have, you'll have to show an episode (or
> two).  So which will you go for?  Days of Cohabitation (snigger),
> Tenchi & Seina (droool), or episode 1...
> You could always scare them away by just showing them an NB heavy ep,
> or Marriage Vows on the Moon.

If I show anything, it will be anywhere from episodes 1-13.  Simply
because any higher and it might either confuse the masses or they will
have seen too much and must die.

As for the Q&A part... it will be lengthy... hell, I only have an hour.
Besides, people ask all the basic questions like "is Mihoshi related to
Washu?", "Who's going to merry Tenchi?", "Why is your website so gay?";
that stuff.

--
Mark Clifton - AIM: WashuOtaku - ICQ: #4284509
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu

"Nekokoneko gives me peace of mind."

Search field Search string

archive list