Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Mon, 5 May 2003 13:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

> i have that game i believe its called tenchi muyo:no need for school

Tenchi Muyo! Toko Muyo, is the cover and insert title...  It's out on 2
or 3 platforms.  I have it on 2, but it's only on a single CD for both
of them...  I got it to sort-of play on an emulator, but it was so
stuttery, it was very hard to watch, and next to impossible to play
(due to the annoyance factor of the audio and video stutter), however
the graphics coming over my cinema display were worth drooling over.

This game takes the TV Tenchi Muyo! cast and has them go to school
together... except for Sasami, who is too young for Tenchi's class
level... so, Sasami arranges to have herself an older persona, and
comes to school as "Tsunami" (and yes, it's the same character design,
but, no, it's not the Choushin/goddess form).

>     Where did you get it?  I've seen screen prints of it at
> http://www.geocities.com/punistation/Snapshots.html, and have been
> extremely
> curious about it.  I don't read Japanese, either, although my
> daughter is
> studying it in school....

I got my Saturn version from Otaku.com (it cost quite a bit, but at
least I didn't have to fight all the f'n toonamies for it, when it was
hitting e-bay prices of $75 or so), the other I got from Book-Off for
$20.

It might help if you can track down one of the two hint books.  Even if
you can't read Japanese, they have screen caps and flowcharts, so you
can at least match the Kanji and follow the paths... (I got both of the
hint books from Otaku.com).

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited