Re: What the *%#@ is going on?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: What the *%#@ is going on?
date Sun, 04 May 2003 00:16:41 -0700
replicant wrote:
[...]
> a lot of responses to mailings that I have not seen appear
> on the list. I have also received several garbled text messages
> that are not in response to HTML problems or language issues.

Except for the network outages that have taken down Hitoshi's web sites
as well as the MLs, I haven't been experiencing any problem with
receiving replies without getting messages they're replying to; neither
have I seen any particularly garbled posts (some where the reply style
isn't what I'd care for, sure, but nothing that's really screwed up).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited