Re: Kamisama, it's the Dirty Pair!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Kamisama, it's the Dirty Pair!
date Fri, 02 May 2003 16:19:34 -0700
Gregory Himes wrote:
> --- "THAT'S LOVELY ANGELS!!!"
>
> crolling around tvguide.com, I found out that Showtime Beyond is
> showing a bunch of the Dirty Pair OVAs...
>
> If only a basic station would do this...
>
> http://www.tvguide.com/listings/search/SearchResults.asp?I=63151&Zip=08085

Showtime Beyond has aired a fair amount of anime...the Dirty Pair
episodes (old as well as the newer Dirty Pair Flash) have been showing
since September. Other anime they've shown:

Fist of the North Start TV series (episodes 1-36)
Macross Plus
Ninja Scroll
Ghost in the Shell
Shadow Skill
Appleseed

And maybe a few other movies and OVAs I've forgotten. Between them,
TechTV, and CN, I've had a hard time avoiding a backlog of stuff to
watch...I've even given up on trying to keep up with the International
Channel.

And now the Anime Network wants me to enter my zip code so that they can
push the cable company in my area to pick them up as well...
( http://www.theanimenetwork.com/ )

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list