RE: n e word? and Pioneer and Chobits

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject RE: n e word? and Pioneer and Chobits
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:11:39 -0800 (PST)
--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com> wrote:
> At 07:07 AM 4/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >--- Kajah Ram <cptwesker64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> umm.. greg, buddy. that would be because those shows are for
> children, not
> adults. they're MEANT to be stupid and have lame plots, its just a
> bunch a
> prety non threatening images so mom and dad can plop the little
> rugrat down
> and not deal with him for an hour or 2.  I have no idea why you even
> tried
> watching it

Because it was on after some other Disney movie I was sort of watching.
 Basically, I try to give everything a chance, but making a show
stupid, just because it's for kids, is one of the reasons I hate US
TV...  When I was growing up, most shows didn't really do that, unless
they were trying dumb comedy (i.e., the Stooges, et al).
Hey, both Beetlejuice and Real Ghostbusters were both pretty cool, and
crammed morals and talking down, or dumbing down, were extremely light.

Maybe that's why American porn is so utterly dumb, the perverts still
haven't grown up from their TV shows  ^_^

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited