Re: Wow -- CN alterations

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Wow -- CN alterations
date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:09:56 -0800
At 06:54 AM 4/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>  I was watching .hack//SIGN, but
>then they suddenly changed the time slot AND day, and then began
>repeating it again before it had even reached ep. 8.  (Sadly, I think
>the cuts and dub on this leave the series rather dull and flat, kind of
>like what happened to Escaflowne, but not as bad).
>Considering the reviews and following of .hack, the blandness of it on
>CN shocked the hell out of me.

i dont think it was CN that did that, thats the way that show is. I dont
understand why its so popular, i couldn't get past the 4th epp or so when
it was out on fansub, it was so horribly dull and the main character was so
damn anoying

^_^x kD
"Thanks for the blowjob, can i offer you an after-dinner mint?"-SP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs