RE: :-( Need assistance from people in Japan or gamers with

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject RE: :-( Need assistance from people in Japan or gamers with
date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:08:08 -0800
At 05:33 AM 4/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

oh the japanese import then, damn thats gonna be a bitch to find, only
place i can look is the funcoland and my friend can check the little indie
store nxt time hes there

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list