RE: n e word? and Pioneer and Chobits

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject RE: n e word? and Pioneer and Chobits
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:07:04 -0800 (PST)
--- Kajah Ram <cptwesker64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >	I think it's weird that Tokyopop is releasing Dizney's Kim Possible
> as
> >manga with the Tokyopop logo on the spine.

> Oh, when I read about that I was so pissed.  What the hell is TKPOP
> doing
> pulishing "Disney manga".  Oh well, they're still cool. (Tokyopop, I
> mean)

What little I saw of Kim Possible (couldn't stand it -- so repelled by
the ep I saw that I refused to dirty my brain cells further -- I have
crappy hentai that has better plots and dialog), just screamed
infantile and stupid, in the way that most stuff produced for Disney
Channel is...  Is it possible that the manga treatment will prove
better?!? (I don't really care).  However all media transfer to print
from Disney Channel media before has made things more moronic, not better...

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited