Re: Wow -- CN alterations

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Wow -- CN alterations
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:54:15 -0800 (PST)
--- Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu> wrote:
> teenage_angst484@juno.com wrote:
> >
> > Did anyone else see the network TV premiere of Trigun on Adult Swim
> last
> > night? Did anyone even _hear_ anything about it before it showed?
>
> I knew about it for a month now, no I didn't see it.  Why though, I
> have
> the series on DVD already.  ^^;

I have both Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun on DVD... for a long time, I
have no need or wish to see it chopped up in dub form on CN.  And since
the nauseating repeats continue with InuYasha and Yu Yu Hakusho, I'm
not watching those either (can't afford the DVDs for those shows at the
moment -- especially at Viz's prices).  I was watching .hack//SIGN, but
then they suddenly changed the time slot AND day, and then began
repeating it again before it had even reached ep. 8.  (Sadly, I think
the cuts and dub on this leave the series rather dull and flat, kind of
like what happened to Escaflowne, but not as bad).
Considering the reviews and following of .hack, the blandness of it on
CN shocked the hell out of me.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited