Re: tenchi ML matome okuri - Orikasa & Hayashibara

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri - Orikasa & Hayashibara
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:43:22 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.org> wrote:
> > From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>

> > Though a serious duet from them would be to die for... anybody know
> of
> > a way to convince someone to include them in an anime series
> together  ^_^
>
> I checked and found the number of anime there [Orikasa & Hayashibara]
appeared together:
> - TV : 14
> - OVA : 5
> - Movie : 2

Most of those had one or the other in a minor part, though, right?
I don't believe I've managed to find one (available in the US) where
they both had major parts...  Too often I have found Orikasa to have
been named in the title of a series, for only 4 or 5 lines in one
episode (or 2 lines in Miyuki-chan -- Ohhh, but those were two very
good lines there ^_^ ).

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited