Re: Naruto fans

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Naruto fans
date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 01:02:59 -0800
At 12:14 AM 4/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>At 10:18 PM 4/1/2003 -0800, ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> >just a heads up for those of you who like Naruto, looks liek theres a
> >fighting game based on it coming out
> >http://www.newtechnix.com/Affichage_Article.php3?Id_Article=9384
> >hope it makes it stateside, and on a good system, like the ps2 or x box
>
>Looks pretty cool.  I wonder how they'll handle the different ninja abilities.

beats me, going by standard movie/show to game release itll probably
totally suck ass, but would be neat to play at least once heh. I thought
the size looked off naruto was almost as big as Zabuza, and the fighting
engine looked a bit too much like street fighter EX with a cell shaded
look. Who knows though i still keep some hopes of it not blowing =D

^_^x KD
"A peacefull village like yourself can never produce a true shinobi.. you
dont have the chance to experience the most important part of being a
shinibi: having to kill"-Zabuza/Naruto

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited