Re: :-( Need assistance from people in Japan or gamers with

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: :-( Need assistance from people in Japan or gamers with
date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 01:01:08 -0800
At 03:21 AM 4/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for "Beatmania" the original. I have several of the other
>sequels
>and the IIX series, but the original is my fave. If someone could please
>look
>around for an original or greatest hits version (called "The Best" in
>Japan) I
>would be highly interested in getting it. A friend of mine who was over
>there

sux nuttz man, i'll take a look nxt time im at the mall, got several gaming
stores there and i'll ask my friend to check the little indie store in san
fran he goes to from time to time, what system was that for? i wasn't down
with those kinda games so i never kept up on them

^_^x KD
"Aw, dont worry. If Eva ever leaves you, i promise to be a shoulder to cry
on and a vagina to penetrate"-SP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited