Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.org>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:20:41 +0800
> From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> I'm still hoping than it might be possible to meet Hayashibara Megumi,
> and Orikasa Ai, and be sandwiched between them while they sing
> something soft, sweet, and strong... an all body eargasm...
> Somehow, I think this is only possible at a seiyuu convention or
> concert in Japan, and a concert would be highly unlikely for such
> personal meetings.  Hey, I can dream, can't I...  ^_^

I will give you 3 examples (all happened in Japan) :

1. In an seiyuu event, an American fan P-san (Hitoshi's
Seiyuu MLer) kneeling on the stage, and told Tomizawa
Michie (Sumire of Sakura Taisen, Sailor Mars, Yamazaki
Lina in the original Bubblegum Crisis) "Will you be my
goddess ?".

2. In an seiyuu event, a French fan S-san (Hitoshi's Seiyuu
MLer) shouted from the crowd "You are my number 2 seiyuu!"
to Inoue Kikuko (Belldandy of AMS, Mizaho-sensei of Oneti).
[Luckily he was not killed by us die hard Kikko fan]
After the event, our French friend talked to Kikuko for a
long while.  [We were going to not wait for him outside the
venue  (^_^);;].   In another seiyuu event, seiyuu Sakurai
Tomo (St.Tail) said "Wasn't that S-san in the audiance?".

3. In an seiyuu/minor idol event, a Russian fan I-chan
(Hitoshi's Seiyuu MLer) was recognised by Mayu (minor
idol / minor seiyuu) "Wasn't that I-chan in the audiance?".
Mayu even introduced I-chan to the crowd.

> Though a serious duet from them would be to die for... anybody know of
> a way to convince someone to include them in an anime series together  ^_^

I checked and found the number of anime there appeared together:
- TV : 14
- OVA : 5
- Movie : 2

--