RE: Spirited Away

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Carl W. Orchard" <stsunami@charter.net>
subject RE: Spirited Away
date Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:10:38 -0800
I have to admit that my fav character in spirited away was haku (or is it
hoku?).  Despite the fact that he's a dragon, he's just a smooth operator.

SHin

-----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Hopcroft [mailto:hugopig1@attbi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:02 PM
To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
Subject: RE: Spirited Away

I saw Spirited Away this sunday in the movie theatres.  The dub is
pretty
good, even if you own it, you should still go see it because it's much
better on a big screen.  WHo was your favorite character?  Mine was No
Face.

* My favorite character is Chihiro/Sen. She has an emotional strength
and compassion that belies her years, and is truly one of Miyazaki's
great heroines. She'll grow up to be something really special.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs