RE: Spirited Away

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject RE: Spirited Away
date Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:30:57 -0500
-----Original Message-----
> From: Kajah Ram
> > replicant wrote:
> > >BAH! More Miyazaki crap. Pfft!
>
>I'm not gonna be a fan boy here and I'm just gonna ask you what you
have
>against Miyazki films.  So why exacly do you think they are crap?

Don't feel like typing it all out. I did do a quick search in the
TenchiML archives and here is a tiny quote about Miyazaki work I
said 3 years ago.

"One can only look at the simplistic, first year student artwork that is
his trademark for so long. He also tends to be tremendously long winded
beyond
tolerance. I did enjoy the English Dub of Kiki, but the animation and
artwork were still a hard thing to tolerate. I can't understand what
everyone loves about his contributions to anime. Please, do not
bring up Valley or Mononoke because they are examples of what
I mean by non-tolerable."

-
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Games I Am Currently Addicted To:
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 - Japanese)
Soul Calibur 2 (X-Box - Japanese)
King of Colosseum: Noah - Zero One Green (PS2 - Japanese)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs