Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:33:40 -0800 (PST)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:
> would
> highly doubt the producers of any of the series would follow any
> foreign fan
> activities (but, then, I could be wrong --

You're not far off the mark...
Until recently, most of the creators were clueless at the popularity of
their work in the English speaking world.  Several were even quite
shocked.
More often than not, it is the Seiyuu who are aware of the
popularity...

I'm still hoping than it might be possible to meet Hayashibara Megumi,
and Orikasa Ai, and be sandwiched between them while they sing
something soft, sweet, and strong... an all body eargasm...
Somehow, I think this is only possible at a seiyuu convention or
concert in Japan, and a concert would be highly unlikely for such
personal meetings.  Hey, I can dream, can't I...  ^_^
Though a serious duet from them would be to die for... anybody know of
a way to convince someone to include them in an anime series together  ^_^

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited