Re: OT: Gall Force: Spoiler ALERT!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject Re: OT: Gall Force: Spoiler ALERT!!!
date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:40:43 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Gregory Himes wrote:

> > > Hey, I'm still trying to get my hands on the Sol Bianca that hasn't
> > > been released stateside, yet...  It took me 2 years to find out
> > > there was a difference.
>
> > Do you mean the original OVA Sol Bianca? I got a cel of April from
> > Hotoshi a while back.
>
> All I know is that one is titled "Sol Bianca" and the other is "Sol
> Bianca: The Legacy."
> At the moment, I am not certain which is the OVA... The 6 eps put out
> by Pioneer 3 years back or so (across 3 DVDs -- BAKA!), or the one that
> hasn't been released, yet.

Um... The 6-episode (OAV) series release 3 years back is the *newer*
one. The other two (original OAV) episodes have been released much
earlier, in the mid 90s, on tape.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string